hello Guest
we are deathless
register in regular caps
welcome to we are deathless. we are located in fictional volstead, maine just off the upper northeastern corner of great lake matagamon. we are a supernatural site that focuses more on witches and the russian folklore we've adapted for our plot. if you feel like joining, please have a look around! - admin -

emily
plot
rules
face claim
application
wanted ads
affiliate
advertising
witches: 12
familiars: 07
humans: 05
ghosts: 01
male: 12
female: 12
nb & trans: 01
our app is credited to lauren @ shine. the cbox toggle, site templates, and code highlight are credited to nicole @shine. the affies table credited to shimmer @ shine. the colour palette for the member groups is credited to nekosama @color-hex. the skin was made exclusively by nat for WAD. all other content belongs to its rightful owner. do not steal.

Add Reply
New Poll

October Event(s), Details Inside <3
- Heather -
24 years old
Human
- 33 posts -
Oct 7 2017, 08:26 PM
Event Discussion

Shelby's character George Jones and my character Euphemia Jiang would like to host a haunted house. There's also the possibility of a Whodunnit dinner party and a block party or party in the woods could be fun as well. It would be set a large house/mansion (maybe an Orlov mansion?) for the evening(s) (depending on the event, a haunted house could go for three days maybe?). Other characters are welcome to come and help out or just take part in the festivities! Also feel free to suggest other activities that could happen at these events.

For the Whodunnit, people could pair up/go in groups to find clues.

The Haunted House would be more open to interpretation, but very open for discussion! There could possibly be a hall of mirrors but the house would definitely be filled with trap doors and secret passageways filled with secrets and scares. Doors will be enchanted to lock or creak open at certain times (volunteer witches would be much needed and loved for certain mechanics in the mansion). Outside in the front, there's a glow in the dark pathway surrounded by tombstones that shuffle around lead the way to the mansion's family-friendly entrance. Inside on the bottom floor will be various activities like bobbing for apples, etc. The adult entrance is through the left side garden where a spooky hedge maze will lead the way to it. Once inside, they simply climb the stairwell upward to access the Haunted House. Only thirteen-year-olds and up are accepted into the Haunted House. Once you reach the end and climb down the back stairwell, there will be a prize center with t-shirts and other trinkets for people to take if they wish. At 11 pm, minors will be told to leave and alcohol will start being distributed for the adults.

Shelby also suggested that the mansion is haunted by an npc ghost that's not too pleased with all the visitors and would cause scares/mischief of its own.

If your character wants to help out, let me know and I'll add you to the list on this post.

Interested? Feel free to comment below and feel free to make activity suggestions!

Haunted House Volunteers

Euphemia Jiang
George Jones
KC Turner
Umeko Lebedeva - Creepy Ghost Ballet Dancing
N/A
- maggie -
twenty five years old
Lebedev Coven
- 17 posts -
Oct 7 2017, 09:44 PM
If Umeko heard about it she'd love to help! She could do some creepy ballet dancing ala a ghost?
N/A
- Heather -
24 years old
Human
- 33 posts -
Oct 7 2017, 09:51 PM
Yeah that would be great!
I'll add her to the list.
N/A
- Dino -
29 years old
Familiar
- 23 posts -
Oct 8 2017, 06:47 AM
KC says he is down to help out in anyway possible!
N/A
- Heather -
24 years old
Human
- 33 posts -
Oct 8 2017, 09:42 AM
added!
Maybe he could help with decorating?
KC Turner
N/A
- Shelby -
29 years old
Witch
- 60 posts -
Oct 9 2017, 07:22 PM
Just some brainstorming for interest checks
    - Start up a Halloween Paparazzi Thread, where everyone is invited to find the silliest photos of all the other characters in their 'Halloween' costume. I'm not sure if everyone knows the paparazzi game but there's one started here in case you wanna get the gist. I'll start up another one soon with the right 'spoopy' aesthetics

- Thread roulette anyone? Any one can put the names of the characters in the draw and we'll draw up pairs or groups of three to play against one another. I would encourage these threads to be much beloved 'fluff', taking on situations and writing threads that shouldn't totally change the character's whole persona. But who knows! These always take a life of their own. Some ideas for situations that people can take:
      -> Character A is hopelessly stuck in the hedge maze because of their costume. Or in a closet. But people think they are just part of the act. Character B/C spot them...but whether they help or hinder is their choice.
      -> Character A totally lost their cellphone somewhere in the house on the first night...and fancy that, so did Character B. They both return to the scene of the crime, maybe with a little too much knowledge of one another for complete strangers.
      -> Character A, B, and C are all first ones at the Haunted House. Maybe they're waiting for their friends. But either way, they are coerced into taking on the Haunted House together. Maybe it's a pushy organizer who wants to 'test it out' or it's a mysterious bump upstairs.
      -> Character A is the photographer for the event and mistakes Character B and C as a couple. Or has some awesome flirting with a person in a mask (Character B ) and when A spots them again, they totally keep the flirt going. Problem is, it's actually C in the same exact costume.
      -> You are totally under-aged and are trying to be a part of the party after hours. How long until you get caught...(this can be more of an open, people throw in their character for just one post. It would be like...a gate keeper type thread where our underagers are together and keep the main storyline going and anytime they run into a 'gatekeeper', they just kind of leave it vague so any adult can slip in and let them go...or let them stay)
      -> Someone mixed up the non-alcoholic cider with the hard stuff. Character B and C have to get their drunk ass home.
    - Interest check for our Orlov coven: Amethyst Volkov, Benjamin St. Clair, Colbie Jameson, George Jones, Opal Volkov and Vasilisa Briar and please let me know if I missed anyone.
    Would we be down for a thread where these fine folks can meet face to face. I was thinking, if Euphemia Jiang is okay with it, that we can start off with them meeting at their shared old great-great-great grandma's place that is still in one of their family's possession. That would be the home they are considering the haunted house at. They came together to check out the house and make sure there's no wee-beasties in it...or embarrassing family photos. There's a few options here, whether threads are split up between Orlov characters or we just throw them all together in one.
    I had an idea that maybe the home is haunted by the NPC ghost and maybe it's someone they know...a family member, or a beloved community member, a scary reincarnation of a super protective familiar that needs help transitioning...who knows. Whatever it is, I would like to see it pop some bubbles for the Orlovs. They all are seeing the weird things and I'm sure others are like George thinking that they are the cause of all these problems. Whatever happens, it may draw them closer together...or put wedges in them.
    I call on specifically Orlovs for this but if there's enough interest in the public maybe this can be something bigger than that.

--------------------
N/A
- Heather -
24 years old
Human
- 33 posts -
Oct 9 2017, 07:57 PM
Mia is definitely okay with it.

Also, Sam is excited to check out the house, so he's game for an Orlov meet up.

George Jones
N/A
- Celly -
22 years old
Witch
- 41 posts -
Oct 9 2017, 09:44 PM
Opal is totally game for helping in some way. She could even act as a hostess for a Halloween themed dinner/party where there are zillions of snacks and a costume contest and stuff. Something non-creepy and a great place for some dramatic thing to happen. Could be the place where the whodunit party happens. Anyone who wants to participate goes through the house and looks for clues and anyone who doesn't sticks around for snacks. Also this means Shade Volkov gets stuck helping her.

Takumi would also probably get roped into helping because of Umeko, he'd be more of a set-up and take-down kind of help tho.

N/A
- Dino -
29 years old
Familiar
- 23 posts -
Oct 10 2017, 04:02 PM
KC is ready to decorate that place like no ones business (just be warned, he might put out a lot of evil black cats xD)

I also love the idea of a thread roulette! Always one of my favorite things to do.
N/A
- Heather -
24 years old
Human
- 33 posts -
Oct 12 2017, 11:32 PM
I'm a big fan of thread roulette too!

Opal is totally welcome to playing hostess <3
xD Shade will (reluctantly) appear to grant her aid.

Sam will hopefully direct KC towards making different shapes.
N/A
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll