hello Guest
we are deathless
register in regular caps
welcome to we are deathless. we are located in fictional volstead, maine just off the upper northeastern corner of great lake matagamon. we are a supernatural site that focuses more on witches and the russian folklore we've adapted for our plot. if you feel like joining, please have a look around! - admin -

emily
plot
rules
face claim
application
wanted ads
affiliate
advertising
witches: 12
familiars: 07
humans: 05
ghosts: 01
male: 12
female: 12
nb & trans: 01
our app is credited to lauren @ shine. the cbox toggle, site templates, and code highlight are credited to nicole @shine. the affies table credited to shimmer @ shine. the colour palette for the member groups is credited to nekosama @color-hex. the skin was made exclusively by nat for WAD. all other content belongs to its rightful owner. do not steal.

Add Reply
New Poll

Announcement 001.5, September 16
- Emily -
29 years old
Admin
- 83 posts -
Sep 16 2017, 05:23 PM

a small poll

because i want everyone's input

Alright my beautiful members, I come to you with a question! I've got a great idea for the first chapter to move the plot along [thanks to Nat!] but the question I am posing to you, since many of you are new and activity is picking up is this:

Would you rather have another subplot [or two!] to the Prologue at this point in time, or would you rather I write up the first Chapter and move the subplots to the new chapter?

I ask this because if people still want to get their characters used to the goings-on of the Prologue, then I would much rather do that than move everyone along when they aren't ready for it!

Just reply here and let me know your thoughts! I want this to be a group descision, so I'd like to see a majority vote!

-- Emily <3

--------------------
and so there is magic;
N/A
- Heather -
24 years old
Human
- 33 posts -
Sep 16 2017, 05:29 PM
I'm personally ready for the first chapter because I'm excited to see what happens next. c: But I'm cool either way if others want the subplot first.
N/A
- Lani -
23 years old
Human
- 12 posts -
Sep 16 2017, 05:34 PM
Since I'm still very new, I wouldn't mind sticking in the prologue slightly longer, but I am honestly completely fine with whatever y'all wanna do!!
N/A
- Shelby -
29 years old
Witch
- 60 posts -
Sep 16 2017, 06:09 PM
Id like the prologue for a lil bit longer!

--------------------
N/A
- kira -
39 years old
witch
- 15 posts -
Sep 16 2017, 07:07 PM
I'm also very new and I'd love to have a little more time to catch myself up, but I understand that there are more people who have been waiting for things to move along! So, I'm going to be another vote for not minding which way things go. <3
N/A
- luisa -
38 years old
witch
- 8 posts -
Sep 16 2017, 09:38 PM
I'm w the peeps who'd like more time with the prologue. But also will be okay with whatever happens!! <3
N/A
- Emily -
29 years old
Admin
- 83 posts -
Sep 17 2017, 06:25 PM

Update

there was a majority!

Alright! Since it seems like the vast majority of you that posted liked the idea of another subplot, I will give us another week or two in the Prologue and start adapting the next chapter for a late September/Early October release!

With that one will come a few smaller subplots that everyone should enjoy and on top of that, I'll also be posting up a site event which everyone should hopefully enjoy!

Thank you guys for responding!

-- Emily <3

PS: Keep an eye out for the subplot which will be coming tomorrow!

N/A
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll