hello Guest
we are deathless
register in regular caps
welcome to we are deathless. we are located in fictional volstead, maine just off the upper northeastern corner of great lake matagamon. we are a supernatural site that focuses more on witches and the russian folklore we've adapted for our plot. if you feel like joining, please have a look around! - admin -

emily
plot
rules
face claim
application
wanted ads
affiliate
advertising
witches: 12
familiars: 07
humans: 05
ghosts: 01
male: 12
female: 12
nb & trans: 01
our app is credited to lauren @ shine. the cbox toggle, site templates, and code highlight are credited to nicole @shine. the affies table credited to shimmer @ shine. the colour palette for the member groups is credited to nekosama @color-hex. the skin was made exclusively by nat for WAD. all other content belongs to its rightful owner. do not steal.

Add Reply
New Poll

Narie's Graphic Spot!, For all your graphic needs!
- Narie -
22 years old
Witch
- 25 posts -
Jul 26 2017, 12:43 AM
hello!
Since someone else needed some help with some graphics for the app, I figured I might as well just set up a little thread for people to post what graphic needs they require and I will be able get those back to you!

Anyone that would like to help out with a graphic request is free to do so! I don't specifically have to be the person to help out, but this way it's all in one place!

I personally can crop photos, brighten up or darken photos, change some colors/tones of photos depending and the likes. I do not however work with gifs, but there are plenty of free websites out there to help you edit gifs! ^w^

I hope this is helpful to you guys! Just post here with the image, what you would like that image for, and anything else you need of it like brightening it or what have you.
N/A
- Narie -
22 years old
Witch
- 25 posts -
Jul 26 2017, 01:23 AM
Diet Cola -
user posted image
N/A
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll