hello Guest
we are deathless
register in regular caps
welcome to we are deathless. we are located in fictional volstead, maine just off the upper northeastern corner of great lake matagamon. we are a supernatural site that focuses more on witches and the russian folklore we've adapted for our plot. if you feel like joining, please have a look around! - admin -

emily
plot
rules
face claim
application
wanted ads
affiliate
advertising
witches: 12
familiars: 07
humans: 05
ghosts: 01
male: 12
female: 12
nb & trans: 01
our app is credited to lauren @ shine. the cbox toggle, site templates, and code highlight are credited to nicole @shine. the affies table credited to shimmer @ shine. the colour palette for the member groups is credited to nekosama @color-hex. the skin was made exclusively by nat for WAD. all other content belongs to its rightful owner. do not steal.

Add Reply
New Poll

ghostly guise, wicek | october 28th
- Celly -
22 years old
Witch
- 41 posts -
Oct 18 2017, 12:45 AM
I've been sleeping here instead
"What are you doing here?" she asked, less surprised that he was there and more concerned that he was going to cause some kind of mischief. Mischief was his forte, after all. With a small roll of her eyes, she swept her hand through the air as she turned, indicating he should follow her.

"There's still another hour and a half before the kiddos are asked to leave, but I know where the alcohol is if it'll keep you from frightening the poor kids to death." Besides that, she still owed him for the time they got kicked out of the bar because she got into an argument with some drunk guy who wouldn't shut his mouth. "But seriously. Don't scare the kids. The Haunted House is meant to be fun. You might not know what that is, but try anyway."

Wicek Morozov

BY MITZI
N/A
- Danielle -
twenty-one years old
Witch
- 38 posts -
Oct 20 2017, 09:07 PM
And though my hearts exposed
I could never re undo you

"I've come to enjoy the haunted house," he answered, shrugging his shoulders like it was the most reasonable answer. If his mother caught him trying to toy with children around Halloween, she would string him up by his ankles and leave him there. It wasn't a risk he was willing to take. At least not while she was out enjoying the festivities. Straightening from the door frame he had been leaning on, he was quick to catch up, using his long gait to his advantage.

"Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a Haunted House? They're meant to shit themselves with fears and go running home to their momma's." He asked, trying to sound as menacing as possible. The witch wouldn't say no to a drink or two while he waited but he thought it was best to stay sober for now. "I was actually coming to ask if you wanted help but if you're going to be so rude about it..." he trailed off, nose raised in the air as though he was offended by her accusations.

174 WORDS , Opal Volkov , well he was planning on behaving ©
N/A
- Celly -
22 years old
Witch
- 41 posts -
Nov 7 2017, 08:51 PM
I've been sleeping here instead
"They're only supposed to be scared a bit. The really scary stuff is for the adults," she huffed, putting her hands on her hips. If it was left to him, she was sure everyone would be running from the haunted house in pure terror, thinking the place really was haunted. "Well, if you're offering, I wouldn't mind the help." Somehow, she had gotten the job of being the hostess of the haunted house, run and sponsored by the Orlov clan. And by somehow, Opal offered to do it. If she was going to help, she might as well be allowed to wear something nice instead of some scary costume.

"What do you think of Halloween, anyway? Much of a fan?" She knew there were a handful of people in the coven who didn't enjoy the spooky holiday in the slightest, but she rather liked it. It was one of the few that let her forget about the things bothering her.

Wicek Morozov

BY MITZI
N/A
- Danielle -
twenty-one years old
Witch
- 38 posts -
Nov 11 2017, 06:07 AM
And though my hearts exposed
I could never re undo you
"If you're not getting scared, it defeats the purpose." He said, shrugging. If they didn't want to be scared, don't come to a Haunted House, it seemed like basic commonsense to him. Although, in this town, Wicek had realised not many people had commonsense. He stood to attention, raising a hand to salute Opal. "Yes ma'am. Tell me what you'd like me to do." It wasn't like he had much else to do for the night. He had already lost Iskra to the rides and Abram had offered to watch her so he was left free to wander.

"Like the holiday? It's a good excuse to get drunk and dress slutty." And of course he meant himself. What everyone else did was up to them but that was what he did to enjoy himself for the holiday. "What about you?" He knew not everyone shared his enthusiasm for the holiday. Most witches seemed to think it was tacky when it was a good way to sneak under the radar to him.

170 WORDS , Opal Volkov ©
N/A
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll